Effective Date: July 01, 2011
1. DESCRIPTION OF SITE; MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
Techwire.in is a website on technology related matters as well as associated information including, but not limited to, news, tips & tricks and how to guides. You and other users of our Site have access to thousands of articles, video files and applications. Many of these articles are contributed by people from around the world, and represent a diversity of perspectives, experience and approaches to issues that may be of interest to you.
In addition to being a place for you to find out information, the Site is also a platform for you to comment and share your ideas with others. In return for our display of your content for any period of time, you agree to grant the license to TECHWIRE described in Section 5 hereof.
The Site is for general research, informational, and entertainment purposes only. We publish video, audio, articles, or other content from current and past contributors. The information on the Site represents the opinions and perspectives of a variety of contributors and users of the Site since its inception. You should assume that we have not independently verified the accuracy, thoroughness, or relevance of the content available on the Site. All of the content and information appearing on the Site is subject to the disclaimers set forth below in Section 14.
This Site is intended for use by persons who are at least 13 years old. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old, and you hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by you. If you choose to set up an Account, your Account may be used only by you. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password.
2. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
It is critical that you keep your email contact information correct and updated with Techwire.in at all times. In addition, we encourage you to check back regularly to review these Terms at least once every 30 days
3. MODIFICATIONS TO SITE
We reserve the right from time to time to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. We may temporarily or permanently modify or remove any part or all of your content from the Site at any time without any notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension, discontinuance or removal and any such action by us will not affect TECHWIRE’s license to your content as stated herein.
4. POSTING USER GENERATED CONTENT ON THE SITE; REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You have the ability to interact with the Site and other users by posting comments, engaging in project discussions, participating in the forums, uploading photos, and a variety of other ways (all such submissions or postings collectively referred to as “User Generated Content”). By submitting or posting any User Generated Content on the Site, you warrant and represent that:
1. you own all rights in your User Generated Content and the performance contained in your User Generated Content or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Generated Content to enable you to grant to TECHWIRE the rights in your User Generated Content described herein and for us to exercise the rights with respect to such User Generated Content that you grant herein;
2. you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Generated Content;
3. you are the individual pictured, depicted, and/or heard in your User Generated Content, or, alternatively, you have obtained permission (and, if applicable, publicity rights) from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your User Generated Content to grant the rights to TECHWIRE described herein;
4. you will make such permissions available to TECHWIRE upon request;
5. your User Generated Content is not defamatory in nature, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, rights to publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
6. if you are a direct competitor of an author or another Posting user, or otherwise have an interest adverse to the author or another posting user, you will fully disclose the interest;
7. you will not stalk, threaten or harass authors or other users or infringe upon, invade or attempt to infringe upon or invade their privacy; and
8. you will not Post any information or material which may constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offense, tort, or civil wrong or otherwise violates any applicable law.
You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your User Generated Content does not violate any of the foregoing representations and warranties and to make such records available upon the reasonable request of TECHWIRE. You acknowledge that the Site does not have any “digital rights management” or other security technology features to restrict someone who receives Content from copying and redistributing it.
You agree to provide accurate current and complete information during the registration process, when contributing User Generated Content or when otherwise using the Site. You also agree that you will review, maintain, correct and update such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness. You agree to safeguard your user name and password, and you authorize us to accept any use of the Site through your Account as being used by you or someone authorized to act for you. You agree to be liable for any User Generated Content posted using your Account and for any transactions associated with your Account. You agree that we can rely upon the contact and other information that is supplied to us using your Account and that we will rely upon such information. You agree and acknowledge that your Account is non-transferable and non-assignable. You may not share your password with anyone unless you are a minor, in which case you may share your password with your parents or other legal guardians.
When you submit ideas, suggestions, or proposals (collectively, “Ideas”) to us, you represent, warrant, and agree that: (i) your Ideas do not include confidential or proprietary information, you have all necessary rights to submit them to us and that they do not and will not infringe or violate any third party rights of any kind; (ii) if we so choose, we may use and disclose your Ideas in any way; and (iii) we have no obligation to pay or reimburse you for your Ideas or our use of your Ideas. You also acknowledge that (x) we may have already created, or be in the process of creating, content that may be substantially similar to your Ideas or work samples at the time you submit those ideas or samples to us, and (y) elements of your Ideas and work samples may not be subject to protection under copyright law.
5. OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS FOR USER GENERATED CONTENT; LICENSE RIGHTS
You retain ownership of your copyrights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in any User Generated Content you post to the Site, subject to the non-exclusive rights that you grant to us as described in these Terms. These Terms do not prevent you from granting similar rights to others.
Subject to your right to terminate your license to us as described below in this Section 5, you hereby grant TECHWIRE a worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, freely sublicensable (through unlimited levels of sublicense), non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital audio transmission), and create derivative works of the User Generated Content, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such User Generated Content under the laws of any jurisdiction. You hereby appoint us as your agent with full power to enter into and execute any document and/or do any act we may consider appropriate to confirm the grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers set forth in these Terms. You agree that we may (but are not obligated to) display your User Generated Content, and your user name or your actual name (according to the preferences you select at the time that you register) along with your User Generated Content.
You acknowledge that the posting of your User Generated Content for any period of time is sufficient consideration for the license granted herein to TECHWIRE.
You may choose from time to time to remove or modify User Generated Content that you previously posted on the Site if doing so would not interfere with other users’ ability to enjoy the Site. For example, a request to remove your comments or posts from a long string of interactive posts could render the entire thread unintelligible and eliminate the ability of the other users of the Site to read and enjoy that thread. In these situations, we may anonymize your User Generated Content so that the threaded conversation remains intact. Your removal of any of your User Generated Content will automatically terminate our license to such User Generated Content. But if prior to such removal or modification, TECHWIRE has created, or developed specific plans to create, any electronic or printed materials containing such User Generated Content (e.g., in advertising, promotion or otherwise), then you agree that TECHWIRE may continue to exploit materials containing such User Generated Content after you have removed or modified that User Generated Content. However, six (6) months after you have removed or modified that User Generated Content, you may send us written notice to cease displaying such materials, in which event we will use commercially reasonable efforts to cease displaying such materials within thirty (30) days of our receipt of such notice. Your written notice to us must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and contain the following information:
1. your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
2. the user name for your Account;
3. your electronic or physical signature;
4. identification of the specific User Generated Content;
5. identification of the materials containing the User Generated Content in question, including the title and the URL where it may be viewed;
6. identification of the approximate date on which you removed or modified the User Generated Content contained in such materials;
7. a statement that you would like TECHWIRE to cease using such materials containing such User Generated Content; and
8. your certification that you own or have the exclusive rights to such User Generated Content.
6. PROHIBITED CONTENT
You agree not to post or submit to the Site any content or any other materials whatsoever that is or could appear to be:
1. untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive to another person’s privacy or protected data, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. infringing or alleged to be infringing upon a third party’s rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party, including, without limitation, any content that is the subject of any third party claim of infringement;
3. of a type that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as inside information and proprietary and confidential information;
4. unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising;
5. software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
6. data or information obtained through access that was not authorized by the owner of the data or information, or with respect to which such posting would constitute unauthorized use; or
7. in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws).
7. PROHIBITED CONDUCT; LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
You agree not to do, or attempt to do, any of the following, subject to applicable law:
1. access or use the Site in any way that violates or is not in full compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws), contracts, intellectual property rights or constitutes the commission of a tort, or for any purpose that is harmful or unintended (by us), or other than in full compliance with these Terms;
2. access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
3. alter information on or obtained from the Site;
4. tamper with postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or User Generated Content of other users;
5. use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site or extract data or gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Site or transmit any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” or “chain letters”;
6. frame any part of the Site, or link to the Site, or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you or your User Generated Content for any purpose except as expressly permitted in writing by TECHWIRE;
7. impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
8. reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or do anything that might discover source code, or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Site (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
9. send to or otherwise impact us or the Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware,” “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Site or any recipient; or
10. take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Site’s infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site.
IF YOU SEND UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL OR ADVERTISING, BULK EMAIL, SPAM, OR CHAIN LETTERS (COLLECTIVELY, “UNSOLICITED EMAIL OR OTHER COMMUNICATION”) THROUGH THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL HAVE CAUSED SUBSTANTIAL HARM TO US, BUT THAT THE AMOUNT OF THE HARM WOULD BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO ASCERTAIN. AS A REASONABLE ESTIMATION OF SUCH HARM, YOU WILL PAY LICENSOR INR.500/- FOR EACH SUCH UNSOLICITED EMAIL OR OTHER COMMUNICATION.
8. MONITORING OF USER GENERATED CONTENT
Although we strive to maintain high standards for this Site, we are under no obligation to regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of User Generated Content appearing on the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to modify or remove any User Generated Content at any time. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or User Generated Content expressed or made available by third parties, including other users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of TECHWIRE. TECHWIRE neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information, or statement made on this Site by anyone other than authorized TECHWIRE employees acting in their official capacities.
9. PROTECTION OF SITE CONTENT
Our Site is protected by intellectual property laws and you agree to respect them. TECHWIRE grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license, under the rights TECHWIRE has in the content on the Site, to privately display and perform the Site on your computer for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. TECHWIRE reserves all other rights in the content on the Site, on its own behalf and the behalf of its licensors (including contributors), and TECHWIRE does not, directly or by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, grant any other rights or licenses to you under these Terms. Except as expressly stated in this paragraph, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly perform or display, or prepare derivative works of any content on the Site without prior written consent from TECHWIRE or the third-party owner of the rights in that User Generated Content (if any).
11. TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION
You agree that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you, terminate these Terms, your access to the Site, and/or your Account, or suspend or block your access to the Site. If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Site or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records. You will still be liable for any breaches of these Terms and/or obligations incurred before the Terms end. If you use the Site after termination of these Terms, that use will constitute your agreement to the Terms then posted on the Site.
If your Account or access to the Site is terminated for any or no reason, you may no longer have access to the User Generated Content you posted on the Site. In such event, TECHWIRE may continue to exploit electronic or printed materials it has created, or developed specific plans to create, that contain such User Generated Content according to the terms contained in Section 5 with respect to removal or modification of User Generated Content previously posted on the Site.
12. DEALINGS WITH MERCHANTS; LINKS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party merchants or advertisers that are found on or through the Site or which provide links on the Site, including, for example, “click to purchase” and other similar programs, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser. You waive any claim against TECHWIRE and agree to hold TECHWIRE harmless from any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such merchants or advertisers on the Site.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Since operation and functionality of the Site depend on factors such as the type of hardware, software, or network you are using, there is a possibility that the Site may not work on your computer, be interrupted or have errors in its operation, or may interfere or even harm the operation of your computer; TECHWIRE does not warrant the successful operation of the Site on your computer, and we are not liable for any such problems that result from your use of the Site.
MOREOVER, THE SITE MAY CONTAIN ADVICE, OPINIONS, INSTRUCTIONS AND STATEMENTS FROM TECHWIRE, ITS USERS AND OTHER CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDERS. THIS CONTENT IS INTENDED TO BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. YOU USE THE SITE AND CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL OR SOME OTHER AUTHORITY IN THE APPROPRIATE FIELD BEFORE USING ANY OF THE CONTENT. THE SITE IS PROVIDED BY TECHWIRE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TECHWIRE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE. TECHWIRE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE, OR TIMELY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TECHWIRE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE, USAGE OR PERFORMANCE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE URGE YOU TO KEEP BACKUP COPIES OF CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIAL, IF ANY, THAT YOU MAINTAIN ON OR USE WITH THE SITE. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING PROPERTY, MATERIAL, EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING COSTS OR DAMAGES.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, TECHWIRE makes the following specific disclaimers for the following categories of information:
INVESTMENT & FINANCIAL INFORMATION: The content located on the Site should not be interpreted as financial or investment advice nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of investment advisor or financial advisor relationship. You should NOT rely upon the financial and investment information or opinions provided herein and you should conduct your own independent research and consult with your personal investment advisor before making an investment or financial decision. You are solely responsible for any investment and financial decisions, omissions or actions you take. Neither TECHWIRE, its parent, its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your financial/investment decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the content on the Site.
MEDICAL & HEALTH INFORMATION: The content located on the Site should not be interpreted as medical or health advice. The content should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any medical or health condition nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of doctor-patient or health/medical advisor relationship. You should NOT rely upon the medical, health, dietary, nutritional or other professional information or opinions provided and you should always speak to your personal health care provider before beginning, changing or stopping any medication or any treatment for a health problem. You are solely responsible for any decisions, omissions or actions you take based on choosing to seek or not to seek professional medical care, or choosing or not choosing specific treatments. Neither TECHWIRE, its parent, its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your medical, health, dietary or nutritional decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the content on the Site.
LEGAL INFORMATION: The content located on the Site should not be interpreted as legal advice nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of attorney-client or legal advisor relationship. You should NOT rely upon the legal information or opinions provided and you should consult with your personal legal advisor; this Site is not a substitute for an in-person consultation with an attorney, as the applicability of the legal principles discussed at this Website may differ substantially in individual situations or in different states or countries. You are solely responsible for any legal decisions or actions you take or omissions you commit. Neither TECHWIRE, its parent, its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your legal decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the content on the Site.
15. EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER TECHWIRE NOR DIGITAL EXPERIENCE, NOR THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES (FOR EXAMPLE, THOSE LISTED AT WWW.DIGITXP.COM), OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS AND SUPPLIERS, NOR EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRIVACY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OF TECHWIRE AND DIGITAL EXPERIENCE, AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, AND SUPPLIERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO US.
16. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
TECHWIRE respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
1. the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
2. identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit TECHWIRE to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material);
4. your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement that the information in your notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement can be reached at:
It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances any Account for repeated infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights, and we also reserve the right to terminate an Account for even one instance of infringement.
17. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind. However, we may provide you with customer support from time to time, at our sole discretion, provided that you have created an Account and that you submit your customer support inquiries using such Account.
18. NOTICES AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, TECHWIRE will give you any notices by posting them on the Site. You authorize TECHWIRE to send notices (including without limitation notice of subpoenas or other legal process, if any) via electronic mail as well if TECHWIRE decides, in its sole discretion, to do so. Since notice of any material change to the Terms will be posted to the Site for at least 30 days, we encourage you to visit the Site at least that often. You agree to check the Site for notices, and that you will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on the Site. TECHWIRE may provide notice to any e-mail or other address that you provide during registration. You agree to keep your address current and that notice provided by TECHWIRE to the address that you have most recently provided will constitute effective notice. We receive many emails and not all of our employees are trained to deal with every kind of communication. Therefore, with the exception of notices related to copyright infringement and removal of licensed material described in Sections 17 and 5 above, respectively, you agree to send us any notice by mailing it to our address for Legal Notices which is: Digital Experience, Sreenagar, Westfort, Thrissur, Kerala, India., Attn: Legal Department.
19. ADDITIONAL TERMS
1. Agreement to Conduct Transactions Electronically. You agree that all of your transactions with or through the Site may, at our option, be conducted electronically from start to finish. If we decide to proceed non-electronically, those services will still be governed by the remainder of these Terms unless you enter into different terms on a form provided by us. If the law allows you to withdraw this consent or if we are ever required to deal with you non-electronically, we reserve the right to charge or increase fees and you agree to print or make an electronic copy of the Terms and any other contract or disclosure that we are required to provide to you.
2. Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to the Site by certain persons or in certain countries may not be legal.
3. No Agency; No Third Party Beneficiary. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms. Neither of us intends that any third party will be a beneficiary of or entitled to rely on any part of these Terms.
4. Severance. If any part of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect, provided that the allocation of risks described herein is given effect to the fullest extent possible.
6. Jurisdiction; Choice of Law; Export Limitations. This Site is controlled by us from our offices within India and is directed to Indian users. If you choose to access this Site from locations outside the India, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export anything from the Site in violation of Indian export laws and regulations or the Terms. These Terms and all performances and claims of every nature (including without limitation, contract, tort and strict liability) relating in any way to any aspect of the Site will be governed by Indian Legal system, without regard to any conflicts of laws principles that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You and TECHWIRE agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Ernakulam, Kerala. Any disputes regarding such claims or arising under or related in any way to these Terms or the Site shall be heard exclusively in the appropriate forum in Ernakulam, Kerala. You hereby consent to jurisdiction in a court sitting in Ernakulam, Kerala and waive any claim or defence that such forum is not convenient or proper, and consent to service of process by any means authorized by Indian Laws.
7. Limitations on Actions. Any action concerning any dispute you may have with respect to this Site must be commenced within one year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is barred.
8. Paragraph Headings. The paragraph headings in these Terms are included to help make these Terms easier to read and have no binding effect.
10. No Waiver. The failure of TECHWIRE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or TECHWIRE’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We suggest that you print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
· LEGAL NOTICES.Various laws require or allow us to give users of this Site certain notices and each of them is incorporated into these Terms. You may review the notices by clicking on their link.
· Notice of Availability of Filtering Software (this provides information about commercially available parental control protections (such as filtering software) that may assist users in limiting access to Internet material harmful to minors).
· Notice: No Harvesting or Dictionary Attacks Allowed .
· Notice Re Trademarks (this provides notice regarding who owns the trademarks used on this Site and cautions users not to infringe them).
· Notice Re Copyright Ownership (this provides notice regarding who owns the copyrights in the Site and its contents).
· NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY OF FILTERING SOFTWARE All users are hereby informed by the provider of this interactive computer service that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. A report detailing some of those protections can be found at http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/ntiageneral/cipa2003/index.html.
· NOTICE: NO HARVESTING OR DICTIONARY ATTACKS ALLOWED TECHWIRE WILL NOT GIVE, SELL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ADDRESSES MAINTAINED BY TECHWIRE TO ANY OTHER PARTY FOR THE PURPOSES OF INITIATING, OR ENABLING OTHERS TO INITIATE, ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGES EXCEPT AS AUTHORIZED BY APPROPRIATE TECHWIRE PERSONNEL OR POLICIES. EXCEPT FOR PARTIES AUTHORIZED TO HAVE ADDRESSES MAINTAINED BY TECHWIRE, PERSONS MAY VIOLATE FEDERAL LAW IF THEY: (1) INITIATE THE TRANSMISSION TO TECHWIRE COMPUTERS OR DEVICES OF A COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE (AS DEFINED IN THE U.S. “CAN-SPAM ACT OF 2003″) THAT DOES NOT MEET THE MESSAGE TRANSMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF THAT ACT; OR (2) ASSIST IN THE ORIGINATION OF SUCH MESSAGES THROUGH THE PROVISION OR SELECTION OF ADDRESSES TO WHICH THE MESSAGES WILL BE TRANSMITTED.
· NOTICE RE TRADEMARKS The trademarks TECHWIRE, Digital Experience and all other trademarks listed below or used in the Site are owned or used under license by TECHWIRE and its affiliated organizations. The names of third parties and their products mentioned may be their trademarks. you may not use any of the above or other trademarks displayed on this Site or in any Site content. All rights are reserved.
· NOTICE RE COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP: © 2011 Digital Experience Consulting, LLP. All rights reserved. All content on the Site is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual or other protection. The intellectual property rights are owned by us or our licensors. No content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except as provided expressly in the Terms or with our prior express written consent. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate intellectual property rights.